Looking Glass Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEP sign up video is Avalible on the Looking Glass Studios Youtube channel, Go an pick your parts before all the good ones are taken XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XxDarkNecromancerxX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDarkNecromancerxX

XxDarkNecromancerxX

XxDarkNecromancerxX Empty
PostSubject: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Name: Kelly
Nick Name: (On Youtube) Necro
Likes: I like the color Neon Green. My favorite drink is Club Soda. Aaand I have no idea what else to put because there's to many.
Dislikes: To many things lol
Editing Program: Sony Vegas Pro 8
Favorite Anime: Hellsing, Dragon Ball Z, and a whole mess of others.
Favorite Movie: The Princess and the Frog (I have NO idea why, it just is lol)
Favorite Music: Heavy Metal, Rock, Screamo
Favorite Game: Assassin's Creed Series, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Metroid, Beyonetta, Blinx, Aliens Vs. Predator
About you: If I first meet you in real life, the first thing you'll think is that I'm shy. Though people who think this are mistaken. A lot of times I just don't have anything to say and it annoys me to death when people keep pestering me about my quietness. The more you get to know me you'll find I'm an awesome person. I'm told that I'm funny, kind, weird, and tons more good stuff.
Back to top Go down
KingdomSoraVids
Leader
Leader
KingdomSoraVids

PostSubject: Re: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Welcome! =D

Yay! Dragon Ball Z was one of my first Anime's i ever watched (was a bad infulence on me when i was a kid XDDD)

AAND I LOVE ASSASSINS CREED!!! (Only awesome people like that game XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://lookingglassstudios.forumotion.com
XxDarkNecromancerxX

XxDarkNecromancerxX

PostSubject: Re: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank ya <3

It's actually the first anime I ever watched also lol. It wasn't much of a bad influence it just made me run into a random room with people in it and scream- "KA-MEH-HA-MEH-HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

True very true... Awesome Creed lol Smile
Back to top Go down
KingdomSoraVids
Leader
Leader
KingdomSoraVids

PostSubject: Re: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Hahaha I did the same but i ended up being quite violent and kicking my older brother XDD
lol Kamehameha!!! my Little brother says that now because we found the PS1 DBZ game (Final bout or something XP) and he plays it all the time and copies the kamehameha! bit lol XD (Hes only 6 XD)

Awesome Creed, Hell Yeah!! XDD
Back to top Go down
https://lookingglassstudios.forumotion.com
XxDarkNecromancerxX

XxDarkNecromancerxX

PostSubject: Re: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Lol... The things anime does to a person... it's beautiful :')

LOL YEAH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxDarkNecromancerxX   XxDarkNecromancerxX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxDarkNecromancerxX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looking Glass Studios :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: