Looking Glass Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEP sign up video is Avalible on the Looking Glass Studios Youtube channel, Go an pick your parts before all the good ones are taken XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dbzspidi200

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dbzspidi200

Dbzspidi200

Dbzspidi200  Empty
PostSubject: Dbzspidi200    Dbzspidi200  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 am

Name: Heather
Nickname: Wolfy or dbz
Likes: Fruit, Steak, poetry, amvs, and messing with people but I am a teddy bear inside ><
Dislikes: annoying cheerleaders
Editing Program: Sony Vegas pro 8

Favorite Anime: so many to count hmm....Bleach, Gun grave,FMA both the original one and brotherhood , Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing, Gundam00, hellsing, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, hitman reborn, mai hime, one piece, soul eater, Kuroshitsuji, Ga Rei Zero, D-Gray Man,Kaichou wa Maid-sama, high school of dead, 07 Ghost, Asura Cryin, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Black Cat, Black Lagoon, Blood The Last Vampire, Blood Plus, Blue Drop, CANAAN, Chrono Crusade, Chrome Shelled Regios, togainu no chi, Otome Yokai Zakuro, Drgaon Ball Kai, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, Fairy Tail, Tears to Tiera, Angel Beats,Sengoku Basara

Favorite Movie:Lots of movies favorite all time is The one with jet li in it ><.....anything action, adventure, fantasy, Horror, or comedy I like

Favorite Music: Linkin park, Skillet, Disturbed, revenge sevenfold, Paramore, Pillar, Pandora, Three days grace, Breaking Benjamin, Saliva, Decyfer Down, Red, Thousand foot krutch, Korn, P.O.D., anything rock, hard rock, metal just anything rock I like ><

Favorite Game: Sooooo many, any action, shooting, fighting, rpg,games really like dragon ball z, Naruto games, Soul caliber, Resident Evil, Call of duty, Dragon age, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, CounterStrike, Star wars old republic, hmm.....can't think of anything else right now

About you: Creativity is my muse and thing to do with poems, amvs, anything really. Music smooths my soul and helps it heal, I have experience for being only 19. I have wisdom in many areas, you learn as you see and you see as you learn, yet once you experience it, it is were it truly matters. My mind has many things inside I never let just one person know it fully, but I let others know pieces of it and from that they learn the rest by themselves. People question I answer and give what they want. I truly know the feeling of pain, and the emptiness inside. I am fun to talk to, I have many sides to my coin. Once you know a piece of me you know that everything is not what it seems. People I trust know the things that others don't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dbzspidi200

Dbzspidi200
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looking Glass Studios :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: