Looking Glass Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEP sign up video is Avalible on the Looking Glass Studios Youtube channel, Go an pick your parts before all the good ones are taken XD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingdomSoraVids
Leader
Leader
KingdomSoraVids

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 pm

When you Join, you must use your Youtube User name so that i will be able to tell who you are.

You Must go by these rules.
There will be a 3 point system where if you break the rules 3 times then you out of the studios.

Rules:

1. You must be kind to each and every member.

2. You must be on time with you MEP parts and WORM parts etc. (I will only allow it to be 5 days late, if you are late with parts more than 3 times then you will be out)

3. Each and every video MUST be your own, NO STEALING!

4. I Will Not Tolerate any sort of Verbal abuse on these forums towards anybody. (remember 3 strikes and you out)

5. Do not bad mouth any member or even anybody from youtube as one of us may know that person and could get offended. (also its not very kind)

6. Please try to participate in most projects because when you join a group, you are making a comitment to the the group, which means that you have joined to make projects, I didnt accept you for you to just be lazy and participate as little as possible, if you not interested then please leave.

Thats all the rules for now, if i think that there are any that i think are necisarry to add then i will, so keep checking for updates!
Back to top Go down
https://lookingglassstudios.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looking Glass Studios :: Rules-
Jump to: